Align - AGNRH55E01X
T-REX 550E DFC 3GX SUPER COMBO
Instruction(3GX Programmable Flybarless System):
• Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
• 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
• Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
• Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
• Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
• With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
• Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
• 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
• Suitable for helicopter of all class from 200 to 700, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
• 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
• With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
• 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
• Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
Specification(T-REX 550E DFC):
1.Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
2. Utilizes high spec MOD1 CNC helical main gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise during flight.
3.New lightweight rigid metal main shaft bearing blocks.
4.High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
5.High quality 5mm carbon rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in rudder control system to improve rudder locking and control effectiveness.
6.New body mount to increase body rigidity and added gyro placement location.
7. Newly designed rear mounted rudder servo mount.
8.Equipped with MX series high efficiency brushless motor.
9. New 2.0mm 3K carbon fiber side frame for simple yet rigid frame construction, allowing for easy assembly and maintenance.
10.High speed rated thrust bearing in tail blade grips.
11.High efficiency torque tube drive.
12.Integrated swash anti-rotation guide and gyro mounting platform.
13.Newly styled aerodynamically canopy for the ultimate fit.
14.Equipped T-REX 600 class tail boom set, supporting with 600mm main blade and increase tail stability
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
Specification(3GX Programmable Flybarless System):
• Operating Temperature:-10~60 degree
• X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
• Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
• Size:36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
• Weight11g Weight
• Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
• Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
• Futaba S.BUS system support
• Built in governor function
• Maximum working voltage:8.5V
• Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
• Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
• Field setup without the use of a PC
• Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
• Support up to 6 servos
• Automatic servo type recognization
Specification(T-REX 550E DFC):
• Length: 1160mm
• Height: 330mm
• Main Blade Length: 520mm
• Main Rotor Diameter: 1188mm
• Tail Rotor Diameter: 254mm
• Motor Drive Gear:11T
• Main Drive Gear:112T
• Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 131T
• Tail Drive Gear: 34T
• Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10.18:3.85
• Weight(With Motor): 1800g
• T-REX 550E DFC Kits Set X1
• Castle Talon 90 Brushless ESC x1
• 520 Carbon fiber blades X1
• DS615 Digital servoX3 set
• DS655 Digital servo X1
• 3GX Flybarless System X1 set
• 600MX Brushless Motor X1
• 90mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades X1 Set
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
• Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
• Receiver(7-channel or more)
• 6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 5200mAh
• Dial Pitch Gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
Tell A Friend